Both phones from the front have the same design language, they have a hole punch in the top center of the screen. They also have the same display size too, there’s not much to tell them apart if you look at them from the front side.
- You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- With the Poco X3 NFC , the Xiaomi subsidiary brand Poco has landed a smartphone price tip under 200 dollars.
- There’s also the Adreno 640 GPU, and it is much more powerful than any of the Adreno 61x or 62x designs we’ve seen in this category of late.
- What’s even better is that I never feel constrained by battery life.
- The images are soft and soften as expected for a 8MP budget sensor.
That’s a smoother user experience and better battery performance all in one go. While we do not discriminate on the basis of megapixel numbers, the extra megapixels on the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max seems to be grabbing extra detail and information in pictures. The 48-megapixel shooter on the Poco X3 Pro does well but falls a little behind in the detail department. That said, the 20-megapixel front-facing camera on the Poco X3 Pro captures more detail and produces more realistic colors as compared to the 16-megapixel shooter on the Redmi Note 10 Pro. On the other hand, the Poco X3 Pro has a quad camera that is led by a 48-megapixel main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. Said lens is paired with an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and 119° field of view. The other two remaining sensors, like the last two of the Poco M5, are 2 megapixels, have an f/2.4 aperture and are also intended for macro and bokeh photos.
- I have never been a fan of the software on Xiaomi phones.
- With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, Poco X3 Pro will not disappoint in the performance department.
- It’s a hardcore performance-oriented phone and most decisions Poco has taken were keeping gamers in mind.
- Both devices have stereo speakers which have pretty much the same output although the Poco X3 is slightly louder.
So, performance shouldn’t be a concern for prospective buyers. Poco X3 has slightly better overall brightness than Realme 7 stock firmware Pro but outdoor visibility is comparable on both of these devices. The microSD card slot is not dedicated, so choose your storage variant accordingly. Other than that, there are no unexpected hardware surprises here – USB Type-C port, noise cancelation microphone, IR blaster, audio jack are all there. The 33W fast charger bundled in the box can top up around 60 percent of the battery in just 30 minutes.
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and You can download it from below. Then this Poco X3 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Poco X3 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. Stock ROM is an operating system developed by smartphone manufacturers to attract users. Every smartphone has its unique interface and features in its stock ROM. It differs from one brand to the next, as each gadget is custom-designed by the maker. It comes pre-installed in your device by the manufacturer when you purchase it.